- iPhone, iPad, Android apps and HTML 5 mobile websites. - Increase your revenues by leveraging on new mobile technologies. - Tons of powerful customizations tools, available for your industry. - Your app updated on the Apple iTunes & Android Google Play
- A team of highly skilled professionals 100% focused on your project.
- Built-in online reservation system. - Showcase your services in an elegant and professional fashion. - Engage with your clients through Social Media integration,
and get your business viral.
- Promote your offers and send push notifications directly to your clients’ phones. - Provide your customers with a built-in Loyalty Card and see your revenues soar.
- Capture your client’s attention with push notifications. - THE MOBILE COUPON. One of the first and still the most consistent successes in mobile business. - Your App on the App Store: Exposure to a new and substantial market of educated & affluent first adopters. - Your top Social Network in one convenient location! - Get your business viral and with the engaging Social Media integration feature!
- Offer your patrons your own loyalty program integrated into your app. - Mobile food ordering system integrated for an intuitive experience. - Menu Conversion feature allows for easy to navigate optimized mobile
menus & specials.
- Message your customers on the go, with push notifications. - GPS Coupon feature creates mobile coupons for clients to unlock
by "checking-in" at your business.
- OpenTable integration allows your mobile app to be used for on the go
- Include a choice of complete work out guides. - Provide a notepad within the app, for members to record their progress. - Display your full fitness class schedule and easily get it updated. - Send push notifications messages to your customers at targeted times. - Blog integration has your RSS feeds built-in, allowing
users to quickly and easily read your blog posts.
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Myspace integration to connect with
your customers through their favorite social media sites.
- Provide up to date information about all of your business events & specials,
as well as an event calendar, etc...
- Send targeted push messages directly to your client's phone. - QR Coupons feature allows customers to redeem coupons at your business
by scanning a specified QR code.
- Display your rental & for sale property listings. - Integrate a buying & selling consultation form. - Allow clients to view nearby schools & any points of interest on a map. - Mortgage calculator allows for speedy payment projections. - Send push notifications directly to your clients.
- Create a legal consultation form for your clients. - Market to potential clients in the Apple iTunes & Android Google Play app stores. - One-Touch-Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember. - Tell-A-Friend feature lets your customers take your business viral with built in
sharing capabilities over Email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter.
- Blog integration integrates your RSS feed to allow your users to quickly
and easily read your blog posts.
- Stream your music, videos & podcasts, and sell your songs through Apple iTunes. - Display your event schedules, and more!... - Connect with your audience through social media, such as Facebook,
YouTube & Twitter.
- Send push notifications directly to your fans' phones. - SoundCloud integration allows users to listen to any audio file online,
on their mobile device.
- One-touch easy donation integration with PayPal. - Offer members access to a prayer request form. - Blog integration allows your RSS feed to be quickly and easily read from
- Keep your members updated through push notifications. - Tell-A-Friend feature lets your members take your place of worship viral
with built in sharing capabilities over email, SMS, Facebook, etc...
- Integrate your Loyalty Program into your app. - Food ordering feature lets your clients place orders on the go, anytime, anywhere. - Send push notifications messages at targeted times, and see your sales increase. - Create mobile coupons for your customers to unlock by "checking in" at your business. - Have your store locations displayed on a map, with GPS directions for added convenience. - Display your latest weekly events for easy reference to your patrons.
Why now is the time to 'App' your business.
As a business owner, positioning yourself at the beginning of this powerful Mobile Marketing trend is a must. Keep in mind, a customized, corporate app for your customers and clients has a distinct advantage over a website that interfaces with mobile devices.
More customer interaction means increased revenues.
Keep in mind that higher client interaction is greatly increased when a consumer has access to a full featured app, leading to increased customer loyalty and participation, which can lead to a significant increase in sales and ultimately higher revenue.
a mobile app...now!
Reaching your customers has never been easier,
thanks to mobile marketing.
With 4.1 billion mobile phones worldwide, being kept within arm's reach, what better way to get business messages out to your existing clients and potentials customers?
Every day your customers are running their life by their mobile phones. Calling, texting, emailing and now more increasingly, searching for local companies and shopping for products and services.
Mobile users are savvy shoppers, 95% of users search for local information with 88% of those searches resulting in action being taken the same day. Are you missing your share?
The mobile website that we develop provides exceptional browsing experience to the users requiring least typing and scrolling to avoid any errors. We make mobile website with suitable graphics that take minimum of uploading time thus saves the users from waiting.
Also we build mobile website that are SEO friendly for better visibility and promotion.
Mobile marketing is probably the most powerful method to promote your business today. A business without an app or mobile website is missing out on increasing their sales, as well as improving their bottom line.
At BayAppStudios, we believe with a passion that the most successful web and mobile applications are conceived out of solid, well thought out strategy, elegantly formed architecture, and stunning, unique design.
Your best customers
on smart phone users :
Why go mobile?
Top reasons to get a mobile app for your business.
No more waiting on the line to book appointments and no need for more receptionists. Your clients will be able to book appointments or make reservations in seconds, right from your app!
Inform your clients about new offers and promotions; update them with tips, trends, special offers and news. Regular updates ensure returning clients.
Access from anywhere
Everyone is on the move these days. Let your clients access your content on the go – no eye strain required to find your contact information and opening hours or to learn about your services and special deals.
Loyalty & Branding
Engage your clients, increase your reach and convert new clients into your most loyal promoters. Having your app icon on their phone means your business is one click away.
Long Term Gains
Mobile apps have better long term gains when compared to advertising. This small one time investment in building a mobile app has proven to bring huge returns. Some businesses have seen an increase as much as 30% in revenues!
Stand out from the crowd
Whether it be booking appointments via your app, sharing tips or simply reading about your services and special offers, with their easy reach, mobile apps are bound to be the talk of the town and give you a significant advantage over the competitors.
By mid 2014, Google estimates that smartphone users will out number desktop/laptop users for online searches and browsing.
If you don't have a mobile friendly website, the majority of web visitors will be gone in 4 seconds! If your customers can't view your website on their smartphone as it should be seen, without having to scroll and zoom, they will move on to the next site.
As a business owner, your job is to let your business in front of those smart phone users, so they buy your product, and not your competitors'.